My Envy Box January 2016

A post after forever... hope you all are doing ok. Today's post is girls oriented but will post more balanced posts in future...

I am back with the reviews... and lets begin with My Envy Box January 2016. This month, My Envy Box came in indigo blue color with its gold accents wishing us a Happy 2016. To know more about the box, visit their site, linked above!


I received this box a week back, posted a picture on Instagram/singhmugdha and then went back to work. Totally forgot about it. To be honest, there are so many products in this months box that I was not even able to use. Lets not waste more time and talk about the products..


1. Skinyoga Oats and Roses facewash- This is the first product that caught my eye in this month’s my envy box. It came in a wooden box and it’s a sample sized unit of 5.67gm, the full sized product of 50gm retails at INR 1450/- . Very excited to give it a try.


2. O3+ Whitening Day Cream SPF 15- Got 2 sample sized units, 10 ml each. It is good at providing moisture. The full sized product of 50gm comes for INR 775/- .I already used this product before and kind of ok for me. I have oily skin, that's why a bit heavy on my skin but other than that its a nice product, with a mild fragrance. 

3. Calvin Klein Eternity - I have got several perfume samples in my previous my envy boxes. The one I have got this time is from Calvin Klein. One of the reason for me to buy this month's box. The full sized product of 50ml comes for INR 3800/- To be honest the fragrance is little sharp for me. I prefer mild floral scents but its good to try something new, so a big yes from my side.


4. Loreal Paris Glam Shine Balmy Gloss- Full sized product of the box which comes at the price of INR 475/- . I have got it in the shade “Lychee Lust”. Happy to receive it because I haven’t tried this range yet. It is light pink in color and has shimmer.


Last product could vary in the box as some people might get Mantra Kokkum and Pistachio winter care lotion, I got Soultree Aloe & Rosewater Cleansing Milk.

5. Soultree Aloe & Rosewater Cleansing Milk - Another full Size product, 120 ml for INR 295/-. The cleanser can be used everyday. Goodness of Aloe and Rosewater will soothe your skin and lighten sun tan. Can’t wait to start using it.


I'll most probably do a separate review of Soultree Aloe & Rosewater Cleansing Milk and Skinyoga Oats and Roses facewash. I am pretty happy with the box and recommend to everyone.

What products have you got? Do share with me in the comments below, I would love to read.

Thanks for reading :) 

Mugdha 

Comments

Popular Posts