Decor With Plants
Bring On the Green: Decorating home with Indoor Plants is well known taste in interior decoration field. Lot of people trying to have the best look of living room before festive season. The idea is to give the home a fresh look. So Paint, check. Art pieces, check. Furniture, check. Plants?
Yes plants... Whether it be the uber-popular fiddle leaf fig, succulents, air plants, indoor palm, hanging plants, or tabletop gardens, adding a little greenery is definitely on trend. The personal touch you want to give to your home can be succeed by adding flowers and plants as decoration. It is the perfect way to have beauty and warmth of the green space within reach. Plants are one of the most multi-purpose things we can bring into our homes. They improve our air quality, bring color and life to a space, and sometimes even provide us food or flowers. They're also great for decorating an empty corner or an open space.
Style you pick: Decide what is your style of decor and where you want to put the plants before selecting plants.
- Modern, contemporary styles furnishing will look best with sleek, clean-lined plants; frilly, feminine ferns work well with Victorian decor etc.
- If you want to group a number of plants together for added impact, be sure you select plants that have similar light and water requirements for the arrangement.
- Try using plants from the same family. For example, group different ferns together, or use the same plant with different color variations.
- For a centerpiece, use plants with colorful foliage or blooms.
Decor the Decor: Add pebbles or feathers in or around the pots. Marbles or artificial gems look attractive and boost the colors. You can paint the containers as per your choice for more dramatic effect. Putting the original pots in attractive wooden basket, that will also accent the decorum.
Old-time plant stands are trending again. These intentional collections add such delightful interest and purpose to a space. The plants bring a magical life-energy to the room and help the space feel inviting.
• An indoor sculpture garden.
• A focal point in a place.
• A complement to a sunny nook.
• A surprize element of colors in apartment.
• Creating a colorful backdrop.
• Utilizing non-working fireplace or space below staircase.
• A natural air freshener.
I hope everyone appreciate the presence of plants and their beauty. This year bring plants; bring nature in your life.