My Envy Box August - 2015 Unboxing!

I received 'My Envy Box' quite recently, and I know August month is gone by some of you read this review, but the post is not about unboxing a particular month's box, it is about, introducing 'My Envy Box' to my readers, also a bit about the products that I got in the box and most of all, whether  I am going to purchase it in future or not!


I am gonna reply all the questions in a backward direction,

Whether I will subscribe or it or not? So this is my first envy box, products are nice and have an aroma of India, the desipan :) And yes I'll purchase more (and more and more...  :))

Now the products I got... they are four in numbers, ranging from makeup, skincare and perfume. The box has 3 full sized products and one deluxe sized sample, which impressed me a lot! Read on to know what all I received in My Envy Box.

First one is Hedonista – Oudh Frozen Itar: Rs 1045 for 20gms (click on the link)



It is my first experience with this brand. The frozen itar (perfume) is came in a balm texture, in the pocket size case which is easy to carry. Its not completely solid but very creamy and easier to apply. Fragrance is a combo of vetiver grass and white rose, which is a beautiful combination for me.

Next item is Suganda Neem Green Tea Mask: Rs 900 for 60gms



This mask is actually very good for acne prone skin and comes in powder form. One need to mix it with warm water, let it cool down and then apply. It claims to be rich in anti oxidants and helps with sun damage as well. Yet to use it, so if any one of you wanted to have a specific review, please let me know in the comment section.

Third item is Soultree Ayurvedic Kajal: Rs 350 for 3gms



I am actually happy that it came in the color black. I have one in blue, which I bought from Coimbatore, about an year ago. For some people it may not fall under luxury tag category, so is for me. BUT, it is organic Kajal, far good from the plastic scanted kajals and it pigments just fine.

Last but not the least, Forest Essentials Iced Pomegranate and Kerala Lime Body Mist (I received the deluxe sample, 50 ml), Rs 1475 for 100ml (full size)



I love the exotic scents of Pomegranate and Kerala Lime. To make it rather simple, the Body Mist have the mixture of the fragrance. Pomegranate would give you delicious fruity smell, while Kerala Lime will take you to the citrus world. Love the product so much.. :)

The box seems so have a theme of natural products which is named as Mon Amour, French for My Love.. it comes with the description cards, which have the details about the product and how it will work on our skin... isn't it lovely to have this box...



Now about box, this is a beauty subscription box, which can be subscribe for 3, 6 or 12 month or you can just order for a single time and check out the products by your own. Use these coupons for the monthly subscriptions

250 INR off on 3 months : ENVYLOVE3
400 INR off on 6 months : ENVYLOVE6
1000 INR off on 12 months: NV1YR

I ordered my box on cash on delivery and it came with a tag - (for) 'Gorgeous' Mugdha Singh, which I think is so sweet :) The box is really very good... Love you Envy Team, you guys really cherished my August!!

Thank you for reading,

Mugdha 



Comments

Popular Posts