Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Restarted fitness program

Lose 10, gain 10, lose 10, gain 10... I know how to lose the weight. I know  what works the best for me. But whenever I lose the 10 kg, I go nuts eating the stuff that I know I should not. So... here I am again. Well  NOW is NOW. Looking Forward to be LEAN!!


It's been a week since I am indulged (again) in the fitness spree... Currently I am dealing with mood swings, cravings and mild headaches... I wish I could be one of those people who run to deal with feelings, or hit a punching bag, or do yoga to feel better... I need to find my 'way' to deal. Until then... I'm stuck on this weight loss roller-coaster...


My goals for the week are to 1) not weigh myself  2) no fast food 3) log everything I eat... Now I am entering in my second week of fitness and I will try something new... Whenever I'll answer my phone at work, I stand up to talk.


I read an article about how standing and walking in between working hours helps to improve your overall health, especially when you have a job that requires a lot of sitting. (I will keep you posted, that how's it turned out) But in my opinion also, it is fun and healthy to stand and talk on the phone!  

I finally took my weight today and yayyyyy, I dropped two kgs in one week, looking forward to drop more. Honestly I am starting to feel better. Amazing when your body is filled with good foods how light you feel.

If you asked me what I did in past one week: -

1) I have been sleeping great but don't know it is because of the cooler weather or because of the diet.

2) I am starting to feel that my clothes getting a little more comfortable may be because I eat well and on time. I am taking 1200 calories everyday and it seems sufficient for me :)


3) Writing an online record and making a diet dairy, which is amazingly easy. I count my calories and try to be in the limits of carbs, sugar, sodium, fat etc.

Uh yes another thing, yesterday I cheated... I passed my calorie intake and didn't exercise too much.   I had such low energy yesterday.  Anyway, today is a new day, I did well!  Having my cup of green tea and closing today's food intake.


Just keep up the good work everyone!  Don't loose faith, I know we can do it. If anyone of you are on the same track, leave your idea of fitness in the comment section... Stay Healthy :)

Mugdha 


1 comment:

  1. nice blog
    thanks for sharing information.

    VLCC Facials.VLCC’s extensive range of facials is custom made to gift you the radiant, flawless, toned and supple skin that you always dreamt of.

    ReplyDelete